The CEO joins the PRWeek team to discuss her organization and the week’s biggest news stories.
On this week’s episode, the PRWeek team is joined by Carol Cone, CEO of her eponymous organization, Carol Cone on Purpose. Topics include:
- Wrapping up PRDecoded and the 2023 Purpose Awards;
- Lisa Ross’ exit from Edelman;
- ESPN’s Chris LaPlaca retiring after 43 years;
- Remembering Salient Global CEO Bryan Specht, who died earlier this month;
- Target’s corporate affairs changes;
- The latest people moves;
- Holding company news, including Omnicom’s Q3 PR numbers and WPP’s merger of VMLY&R and Wunderman Thompson;
- And the continued conflict in Israel and Palestine.
Follow us: @PRWeekUS
Receive the latest industry news, insights, and special reports. Start Your Free 1-Month Trial Subscription To PRWeek